Middle East and Africa Edge Computing Market 2020, Share, Top Companies, Latest Trends, Development, Future Growth, Revenue Forecast, Demand Forecast To 2025
Jun 05, 2020 (AmericaNewsHour) —
The Middle East and Africa edge computing market is expected to reach USD 1.46 Bn by 2023. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 33%. Edge computing brings data processing nearer to IoT sensors to decrease latency and improve efficiency. The internet of things is driven by huge volumes of data evolving in our day-to-day lives. Collecting, sending, and processing massive quantities of data requires companies to act intelligently, quickly, and make better business decisions. Edge computing is a network of data centres that store, process data locally before sending them to the centres or cloud. It optimizes computing to avoid disruptions in sending and receiving data.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report:- https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10009683
The Middle East and Africa edge market is further classified into applications and end users. Based on applications, it is further sub-classified into smart cities, smart factories, connected healthcare, connected vehicles, smart grids, and others. Other applications include edge computing in gaming and e-commerce. Smart cities holds the largest market share. Smart factories is expected to grow at the highest CAGR. Manufacturers are keen to use real-time tracking as IOT enables them to control the supply chain. It incorporates automation and improves production efficiencies.
Based on end users industries, edge computing networks are used in the manufacturing sector, energy and utility sector, IT and telecommunication, healthcare and life sciences, and consumer appliances. The IT and telecommunication sector is expected to grab the largest market share, followed by the manufacturing sector. This sector is shifting toward digital technologies. The region is also planning to deploy 5G networks. The Ministry of Culture and Information in Saudi Arabia announced Al Khobar to be the first city to test 5G network. The region is gearing up to 5G deployment.By regions, the market is divided into UAE, Saudi Arabia, and the rest of MEA. Countries like UAE, Saudi Arabia, are expected to lead in edge computing deployments owing to their advancements in connective devices.
Key growth factors
The Middle East and Africa is improving their data centre infrastructure as cloud computing is helping them drive business.
Edge computing is expected to provide immense opportunities for small and medium-size businesses to grow in this region.
Threats and key players
The crucial challenges faced by this region are lack of technical skill, security issues, and effective process to respond threat.
The key players in the Europe edge computing market are Cisco Systems, Inc, Microsoft Corporation, IBM, Google, and SAP.
What’s covered in the report?
1. Overview of the Middle East and Africa edge computing market.
2. The current and forecasted regional (UAE, Saudi Arabia, and rest of MEA) market size data for the Middle East and Africa edge computing market, based applications: smart cities, smart factories, connected healthcare, connected vehicle, smart grids, and other, based on end users industries: manufacturing, energy and utility, IT and telecommunication, healthcare and life science, consumer appliances, and transportation and logistics.
3. Market trends in the Middle East and Africa edge computing market.
4. Market drivers and challenges in the Middle East and Africa edge computing market.
5. Analysis of company profiles of major players operating in the market.
Request For Full Report- https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10009683
1. Understand the demand for the Middle East and Africa edge computing market by applications and end user industries to determine the viability of the business.
3. Formulate a product market strategy based on the position in the value chain and determine the optimal product/service placement.
4. Identify the gap areas and address them.
5. Develop strategies based on the industries and economic factors for each of the segments.
6. Define the competitive positioning by comparing the products and services with the key players in the market.
With the given market data, Netscribes offers customizations according to specific needs. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Kenneth Research
Kenneth Research is a reselling agency providing market research solutions in different verticals such as Automotive and Transportation, Chemicals and Materials, Healthcare, Food & Beverage and Consumer Packaged Goods, Semiconductors, Electronics & ICT, Packaging, and Others. Our portfolio includes set of market research insights such as market sizing and market forecasting, market share analysis and key positioning of the players (manufacturers, deals and distributors, etc), understanding the competitive landscape and their business at a ground level and many more. Our research experts deliver the offerings efficiently and effectively within a stipulated time. The market study provided by Kenneth Research helps the Industry veterans/investors to think and to act wisely in their overall strategy formulation
Name: Kenneth research
Phone: +1 313 462 0609
The post Middle East and Africa Edge Computing Market 2020, Share, Top Companies, Latest Trends, Development, Future Growth, Revenue Forecast, Demand Forecast To 2025 appeared first on America News Hour.
********************************************************************** As of Monday, 06-01-2020 23:59, the latest Comtex SmarTrend® Alert, an automated pattern recognition system, indicated a DOWNTREND on 05-17-2012 for IBM @ $199.22. For more infor