CHICAGO (CBS) — A woman’s body was pulled from Lake Michigan offshore from the Gold Coast Saturday morning.
The police Marine Unit pulled a body from the lake near Schiller Street around 8:30 a.m., police said.
Police said the woman might have committed suicide.
Further details were not released.
- Man who shot 3 cops while handcuffed outside Chicago police station had gun hidden ‘very close’ to groin…
- Police Shut Down Chicago Ridge Mall After Fight Breaks Out
- DODEA Europe parents have to decide next week between online or in-school classes
- ‘I Can’t Believe We Survived,’ Uber Driver Says After He Was Attacked By Large Group Of Teens Downtown
- Apparent U-turn means you can fly in regional Victoria
- Illinois Reports 955 New COVID-19 Cases, 23 Additional Deaths
- Airmen From The New York Air National Guard's 106th Rescue Wing Participating In Michigan Exercise This Month
- Diverse paths led US Army Africa’s ‘best warriors’ to service
- Chicago Real Estate Brokers Sophia Klopas, Jason Stratton of...
- Two new virus cases in South Australia
- 1,276 new COVID-19 cases as Illinois sets record again for tests
- Aussie host revealed for DC super-event
- Protesters Rally Downtown In Wake Of Report Of 175 Federal Agents Coming To Chicago
- Fact Check: Obama Failed to Send Help to Stop Violent Crime in Chicago
- Illinois State Trooper Found A ‘Thick Piece Of Mucus’ In His Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee
- Parts Of Lakefront Trail Closed Due To High Wave Activity
- Man killed, woman injured in downtown Chicago shooting
- Illinois Reports 1,639 New COVID-19 Cases, 8 New Deaths
- Europe Is Building the Next Tesla. Who Knew?
- Chicago police looking for man accused of stealing items from boats in Burnham Harbor
- Another Alligator Is Spotted In The Chicago Area, This Time In Lynwood
- Alleged Chicago gang leader among dozens arrested in federal gun, drug investigation
- Search On For Suspects Who Police Say Fired Shots At Officers In Gary
- FOP President John Catanzara Jr. Issues Letter To President Trump, Asking For Help From Federal…
- Chicago police, protesters clash near Columbus statue in Grant Park
- Large Group Of Protesters Gathers Downtown For Police Reform, Against ICE
- 2 Boys, Man Shot In Auburn Gresham
- Chicago Police Clash With Protesters Over Christopher Columbus Statue
- Weekend sees seven shot dead in Chicago and one person each fatally shot in Washington DC and NYC
- Protesters hurl fireworks at cops during protest at Christopher Columbus statue in Chicago
- Three CPD Officers Wounded In Shootout With Carjacking Suspect At Grand Central District Station; Gunman…
- 8 dead and at least 19 wounded in weekend Chicago shootings
- Australian shares sink back to ‘magnet’ 6000 point mark but gold shares jump
- Expressway shootings surge in Chicago area. Illinois State Police say they need license plate scanners,…
- Man, 39, charged with parking lot murder of Chicago boy, 9
- Chicago alderman calls out Dem leaders, says they won't ask Trump for federal help due to politics
- Federal agents to be sent to Chicago after mayor’s initial pushback
- Eric Lurry’s Widow Sues Joliet Officers Over His Death In Police Custody
- Carjackers Make Off With 2 Cars From Same Location In Chatham
- ‘After I Found Out I Was Having A Girl, It Was Even More Motivation To Come Back And Play’: Michelle Wie…
- Protesters clash with police in violent encounter at Chicago's Columbus statue; 12 arrested, many injured
- Xinhua Asia-Pacific news summary at 1000 GMT, July 28