Oct 28, 2019 at 1:54 PM
ROCKFORD — Northern Illinois Hospice, 4751 Harrison Ave., will host a grief support event, “Child and Adolescent Adventure Grief Journey,” from 9 a.m. to noon Nov. 2.
The hands-on event is for ages 6-12 who have lost a loved one.
To register by Oct. 29: 779-774-9820; email@example.com.
- Coronavirus: Migrant crossings into Europe spike, report says
- US-China Rivalry Post-Pandemic: How Will the World Look Like?
- Illinois State Fair canceled due to coronavirus pandemic
- Hand Soap Market Development Status, Emerging Technologies, Regional Trends and Comprehensive Research…
- Bobby Rush likens Chicago police union to KKK: 'Racist body of criminal lawlessness'
- Liberia: 14-Yr-Old Liberian Teen Tells Africa "We, Too, 'Can't Breathe" - AllAfrica.com
- The New York Times slammed as 'woke police' for report targeting Mount Rushmore
- Exclusive Networks to distribute Cyware services in Middle East
- Warner sure to play IPL if T20 World Cup is postponed
- Eureka College student joins associated colleges of Illinois Board of Trustees
- Five arrested in France over Middle East antiquities trafficking
- Illinois Right to Life sues Pritzker over crowd size limitations
- New York restaurant opens for the first time as state loosens lockdown restrictions
- Immunochemicals Market Sector Analysis Report, Regional Outlook & Competitive Share & Forecast,…
- Here's why Europe, in the end, is rooting for US democracy
- Middle East governments urged to implement guidance for safe restart of aviation
- Gianno Caldwell destroys anti-police narrative: 'Victims in Chicago are not screaming defund the police'
- The Apple Watch Announced Its New Updates: Will This Boost Its Sales in the Middle East?
- News24.com | Athletics South Africa opts against return to competition despite government approval
- Miriam Margolyes, “Almost Australian”
- Olsen named executive director of Great Works Regional Land Trust
- At Least 20 People Shot, 7 Fatally, During 24 Hours in Mayor Lightfoot's Chicago
- Keep Northern Illinois Beautiful to host medication collection
- U.S. Air Force Pilot Missing After F-15C Fighter Jet Crashes Into Sea Off U.K. Coast
- Alderman, former officer on deadly weekend in Chicago: 'Where is the outrage?'
- Yankees and Mets will train in New York, not Florida, Cuomo announces
- Loyola Prepares for Illinois Phase 4 Reopening on Friday
- West Chicago church launches COVID-19 testing to reach hard-hit Latino communities
- What to expect at the polls for New York’s primary day
- Illinois' COVID-19 infection rate declines again
- New York Jets Coach Adam Gase Will ‘Support’ Players Who Kneel During The National Anthem
- Centene To Acquire Illinois HMO’s 54,000 Medicaid Enrollees
- UNHCR warns violence in Africa's Sahel zone causes spike in IDPs - InfoMigrants
- Illinois Cautiously Reopens Zoos, Fitness Centers And Movie Theaters Friday
- Tour Guide Matthew Muller New Orleans Explains the Benefits of Taking Tours While Traveling
- Report says Black people most arrested for Chicago curfew violations
- North Carolina's Madison Cawthorn says his GOP primary upset is 'by no means' a referendum on Trump
- FAQ: New Mexico school Re-entry Plan
- Chicago police ordered back to 12-hour shifts, no days off amid protests
- Perspectives on Progress: Peters says path forward will take collective effort from Illinoisans
- As heat wave hits, pools across Illinois can reopen
- Illinois Supreme Court Says Cities Can Keep Police Records Longer Than Union Agreements Allow